We’re live at PaperCon 2019 Sunday, May 5 – Thursday, May 9.
On both Monday, May 6 and Tuesday, May 7, PaperCon attendees can learn about exciting new technologies developed by exhibitors selected for the New Technology Showcase. Take advantage of the opportunity to see the latest innovations and to speak directly with each presenting company. Join us here May 7 for a report on the Showcase.
• Using Enzymes as an Alternative Approach to Processing and Re-pulping Difficult Types of Broke
• Drones for Internal Inspections & Beyond
• Pulp Dirt Count Measurement Using Online Automated Inspection Technology
• High-Temperature, Low-Nip Pressure Finishing
• Fully Bio-based Sucrose Polyesters for use in Paper Coating
For a complete listing of topics on both days, visit: https://www.papercon.org/program/new-technology-showcase/