International technology Group ANDRITZ presents two new tissue machines with a design speed of 2,200 m/min for high production capacity:
- PrimeLineTM S 2200 with 2.6 to 2.85 m width at reel
- PrimeLineTM W 2200 with 5.4 to 5.6 m width at reel
All proven ANDRITZ key components can be installed, like
- the PrimePress XT shoe press for gentle dewatering and high nip-loads,
- the PrimeDry Steel Yankee for energy-efficient drying,
- the PrimeDry HeatRecovery re-evaporation system for returning energy to the production process or
- the PrimeDry Hood ST for steam-heated drying instead of using more expensive gas heating.
The new machines feature Metris – ANDRITZ digital solutions – which enable remote assistance during commissioning and start-up as well as improved operation. With the services offered by ANDRITZ at its Metris Performance Centers, tissue mills are able to benefit from individual and fast customer service by using the Metris UX Platform for optimization of production processes, troubleshooting by operators and decision-making support.